|Many people are concerned about Coronavirus. |
The most important thing to do is not panic and take certain steps to protect yourself and control the risks.
We will follow the guidelines issued by the Australian Government Department of Health.
If you fit the criteria below, we kindly ask that you please contact your general practitioner to seek medical attention and for further instructions before attending your appointment at Stepping Stones for Life Psychology QLD.
Australian Government Department of Health guidelines have two parts:
1. Symptoms that may include:
• Fever (of 38°C or higher)
• Flu like symptoms such as coughing, sore throat and fatigue
• Shortness of breath
2. Possible exposure
• If you have recently returned from a country or region that is at high or moderate risk. As of the 12thof March 2020, these include: Mainland China, Iran, Italy, Republic of Korea, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Singapore, Thailand.
• If you have travelled to an area with evidence of human to human transmission, or a declared outbreak within 14 days before onset of illness, OR
• If you have been in close contact with someone confirmed to have coronavirus within 14 days prior to onset of symptoms.
For more information, visit the Australian Government Department of Health Coronavirus page.
If you are unable to attend your appointment at Stepping Stones for Life Psychology QLD, please contact us and we can either arrange an alternative time or discuss the options of a telephone or Skype consultation.
The Stepping Stones Team